Hi everyone and thanks for dropping by! We've got some new from Bridgestone Golf, Nike Golf and Cobra Golf so let's get to it!!
– Charles Howell III left Callaway a few weeks back and has now signed on with Bridgestone Golf. He'll be sporting Bridgestone gear and has actually already put their J36 irons in play. Nike Golf was said to be in the mix as well.
– Speaking of Bridgestone… their 2008 line is rumored to include a blade, an undercut cavity iron and a full cavity club. We'll keep you updated here.
– Tiger Woods isn't known to change his equipment a whole lot but there have a few rumors concerning his driver shaft. It's always big news when the best player in the world makes an equipment change… don't be surprised if you see him with a different shaft (from a different company) to start 2008.
– The Cobra Tour Blog has some great new pictures of some of their Tour players hitting some new Cobra equipment. Great pics guys!
– Nike Golf has introduced their 360* Fitting System. This system looks pretty elaborate… it allows golfers to try various head/shaft combinations and it also addresses the various gaps that most golfers have in their bags.
That's all for tonight. Thanks for all the email and support! We'll talk to you soon….