First the first time in their history, Callaway customizes aerodynamics with the release of the Speed Regime golf ball – creating a different ball for different segments of golfers.
- Driver Swing Speeds under 90mph
- 4- Piece
- Optimized distance for moderate driver speeds
- More control and spin into greens
- Driver Swing Speeds between 90 and 105mph
- 5- Piece
- Optimized distance for athletic speeds
- Regulated spin and control, combined with max speed and distance
Callaway Speed Regime Intro Video
To learn more about the Speed Regime, visit the Speed Regime website.
Photos and Videos via Callaway Golf