Hello, and thanks for stopping by on this opening day of the US Open 2014. We hope you are enjoying the action this far and we’d like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Callaway Edge Set.
The Callaway Edge Set began appearing in retail stores on March 14th. They are set at a retail price of $699 US for a Steel Set and $799 for a Graphite Set.
Each club in the set is designed to create a high moment of inertia (MOI), maximum forgiveness and easy playability.. Edge is an aesthetically pleasing game-improvement set for players who want a high launch with distance and accuracy.
Four Key Features of Callaway Edge Hybrid Set
1) High MOI Design
- high MOI – more forgiveness and playability
2) High Launch Hybrid Design
- optimized CG – higher launch angles
3) Hollow Iron Design
- hollow cavity – lower CG, increased forgiveness and launch angles
4) Set Progression
- maximum forgiveness with distance and accuracy
Set includes: 4H, 5H, 6H, 7-iron, 8-iron, 9-iron, PW, AW, SW
Learn more here.
Image via Callaway Golf