Hey everyone, thanks for stopping by, we’ve got some news to share with you of the new Bridgestone J815 driver, which was recently approved by the USGA conforming list. Here’s the details on this new driver.
Specs & Details
The new driver will be available in right-handed and left handed with 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12 degrees of loft. The J815 driver actually takes a bunch of tech from its cousin the J715, which we’ll post about shortly. Most notably the Power Slit and Variable Adjust System hosel, which gives golfers a ton of power and flexibility behind their game. Furthermore this driver also features the Power Rib Sole and F.A.S.T. Crown technology. This driver sole design is very firm and said to launch the ball higher, but while maintaining a reasonably low spin rate.
Here’s what Bridgestone has to say about the J815 Driver when it comes to tech:
- Power Rib sole provides increased rigidity for 460cc F.A.S.T. (Flex Action Speed Technology) Crown to flex against:
- Maximum ball velocities through increased repulsion
- Highest launch angles through increased crown deformation
- Power Milled face provides incredible spin reduction
- Low and deep center of gravity produces forgiving high launching distance
- Variable Adjust System lets the user choose their desired face and lie angle setting
- Lofts: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°, 12°
- Mitsubishi Fubuki™ ZT Driver Shaft
Expect it in stores coming this spring with a price tag around $350.