Hey everyone, we’ve got some Scotty Cameron rumors to share with you this morning. Enjoy!
- The Studio Select line is going to be re-branded as the Cameron Select line with a finish that’s based off the current “Tour Black Mist”. A new model is also on the way.
- Scotty is going the way of many of this year’s drivers and developing a “all black” version of the Newport line called the Jet Setter Newport 2 Notchback.
- The My Girl putter will have the same head but lots more color (as if that’s even possible).
- A new deep milled California line up will be out in November.
- We’ll also add an Acushnet rumor into the mix – they recently registered the following marks “Cold Forged” and “Coldforge” – perhaps we’ll be seeing some new wedges or irons soon from Titleist?!
We expect to see full details relatively soon, and will likely get our first look in January at the Merchandising Show.
That’s it for now!