Wow, what a Masters!
I thoroughly enjoyed the 75th Masters Championship. Sunday was filled with highs and lows, and many, many missed short putts. It seemed the greens at Augusta were getting the better of many of the players out there. The course looked spectacular. Here’s my notables:
- Tiger Woods – we saw flashes of his old-self again, both the good and the bad. It was nice to see him up on the leaderboard, too bad that good feeling was cut short in his post-round interview.
- Rory McIlroy – an incredible run, cut short by nerves. Leading the Masters as he did was quite a feat, the tweets he posted after the round shows he’s nothing but a class act.
- Aussie, Aussie, Aussie! – What a weekend for Australian golfers – Jason Day, Adam Scott and Geoff Ogilvy all doing their country proud.
- Greg Norman – I was quite impressed with his commentary on the Golf Channel.
- Charl Schwartzel – What a contender, what a player, what a finish. A well deserved victory!
2 CommentsLeave a Reply
Rory was brilliant, shame he didn’t win BUT he has plenty of years ahead of him, well done to Charl Schwartzel – one the best Masters in years!
Tiger’s post-game interview just showed that he may be working like heck to revamp his golf swing but he’s still got a LONG way to go to be a decent human being.