Today KBS Tour announced the planned release of its brand new KBS C-Taper steel shaft, the next generation of the KBS Tour line. This shaft’s flexural rigidity is optimized through the taper and tip section to promote a lower ball with less spin, without sacrificing the traditional KBS feel that Tour professional love.
KBS TOUR C-TAPER HIGHLIGHTS:
– Constant taper design with unrestricted energy transfer
– Optimized taper and tip section for low launch and low spin performance
– Offered in S, S+, and XS flexes at launch with additional flexes in the near future
– Unique and highly durable satin finish texture
– Available starting Monday May 9th, 2011 via KBS Tour’s premiere network of dealers
KBS Tour C-Taper Steel Shaft Weights
Stiff = 120g
Stiff+ = 125g
X-Stiff = 130g
There’s lots of buzz and excitement over this shaft. We’re definitely looking forward to giving it a try.