Welcome to the latest edition of Backspin. Enjoy!
- Did you buy a set of Cleveland irons in 2009? Do you want their latest models for FREE? Cleveland is currently offering a trade-up promotion for most 2009 iron sets. Check out the details.
- Get your creative juices flowing, Cleveland wants you to create your own commercial for the DST Driver – some great prizes are on the line, 1st place is a $1,000 gift card.
- If you’re thinking of buying a new Callaway Driver this season, you may want to take advantage of their latest offer of a FREE Kodak HD Playsport Video Camera with every driver purchase.
- Hank Haney decided to drop Tiger as a student last week – the media called for his resignation after Tiger’s turmoils and recent missed cut. Is Haney really to blame here? I don’t think so.
- Acushnet applied for a patent on some new golf ball dimple patterns, is this really the final frontier for golf balls?
- Miura Golf launches their new forged K-groove wedges, and their worth a look, their sole looks like some one took some divots out of it. Apparently this design reduced fat shots, and preformed well out of the rough.
- Chi Chi Rodriguez was tied up and robbed of nearly $500k in his home in Puerto Rico earlier this week, everyone is fine. Clearly, Chi Chi’s “putter-fencing” skills didn’t get him out of this tight spot.
- Our friends at adidas Eyewear launched their “SEE MORE” campaign – check out their Facebook page and the behind the scenes video with Rory Sabbatini.