Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by, we have another short segment from our friend Scott Kramer. Today we've got some news about Adidas Golf POWERBAND 3.0 shoes, Matt Jones, Bag Boy, Ogio travel bags, Mizuno and more. Check it out…
- Adidas Golf’s new POWERBAND 3.0 shoe incorporates the POWERBAND chassis that wraps up high on the lateral forefoot and medial heel for stability, adiPRENE+ in the inlay sole for energy transfer, and GRIPZONE in the footbed and heel to maximize power.
- PGA Tour pro Matt Jones signed an endorsement deal with new grip manufacturer PURE Grips.
- Bag Boy unveiled the T-700 golf travel cover featuring an impact-resistant top plus high-density foam padding.
- Ogio has come out with six Fred Couples signature black travel bags built with a combination of 1680 ballistic nylon and constructed leather.
- Mizuno signed 2009 PGA European Tour rookie of the year Chris Wood to a long-term equipment endorsement deal.
- When the PGA Tour stopped in Phoenix in February, several Ping staff pros got to hit the new Anser forged irons from local company PING. The irons, PING’s first-ever forged models — are currently only being offered in Japan. The irons have perimeter weighting plus tungsten in the sole, to help get the ball airborne more easily.
Veteran golf equipment writer and former Golf Magazine senior editor Scott Kramer has published a new e-book, How To Buy The Right Golf Equipment. The easy-reading book helps the average golfer by simplifying the process of buying clubs, shafts, balls, bags and shoes — as well as buying equipment for other people, including your spouse and kids. For the complete book, visit amazon.com for the Kindle version or lulu.com for the instant pdf download.