• Natalie Gulbis makes a guest appearance in CSI (one of her favorite shows) – don’t forget to tune in on January 21st, 2010.
• Garmin puts in for a patent to create a very portable golf swing analyzing device – it looks pretty cool.
• One of the oddest looking putter grips has been patented, it looks much like the half melted face of the wicked witch of the west, but apparently it will lock the joints in your wrists and arms. A cure for the yips? Who knows…
• Tiger Woods is voted the 2009 PGA Tour Player of the Year by his peers. On a similar note, Woods was also voted the Top Athlete of the Decade.
• Francesco and Edoardo Molinari of Italy will become the first set of brothers in a decade to compete in the same Masters.
• Looking for that last minute gift for the golfer in your life? Take a look at these Top 10 Holiday Golf Books of 2009.
• PGA Tour Confidential – take a look ahead to the Golf World in 2010.
• Three companies introduce new golf balls this year – Pinnacle Dimension, Bridgestone e5, e6 and e7 and Callaway Tour I series.
• Finally, stack & tilt swingers, fans, and curious golfers alike will be quite impressed with the new book by Michael Bennett: Stack and Tilt Golf Swing: The definitive guide to the swing that is remaking golf.
That’s all for now!