Good evening everyone! Want a free Tour Edge Exotics fairway wood? Tonight we'll tell you how to get one and we've also got more information on the Gauge Design G1-Mill Tour Prototype putter.
Tour Edge Golf has a pretty sweet promotion on the go right now. The company is offering golfers a free Exotics XLD fairway wood with the purchase of a XLD driver. We've been big fans of the Tour Edge Exotics line from the start and this offer is a great way to pick up a couple of clubs for a good price. Check out the Exotics website for more details.
Speaking of Tour Edge… the 2009 line is starting to take shape. Included for 2009 are the Exotics XCG irons, JMax Draw Iron-Wood and the GeoMax 2 series.
We talked a bit about the new Gauge Design putters last night and now we've got some more details from the guys at Gauge Design…
The new G1-Mill putter:
- Head weight is 350 g
- Made from solid block of 303 SS.
- This classic milled putter has our new faceted sole milling that adds both beauty but function.
- The beauty of the Gauge Design putter is the consistent detail to design and exact specifications
- The facets on the sole come into play when one is playing in damp, moist or wet green conditions. We have all putted on wet greens and had our putter act like a suction cup on the green by picking up grass and water, resulting in sticky putts or twisting at impact due to sole friction.
- These facets simply break up and counter the effects of water and grass on the sole resulting a more consistent stroke – allowing the player to make more putts
- Limited run
- Grip – Ion Plus
- Length and lie adjustable to player specifications
Swing by the Gauge Design website or call 1-866-932-9644 for more details!