Hey everyone. August to October can often be a busy time for new golf equipment releases and there looks to be a lot of stuff on the horizon this year. We thought we'd run through a few things you'll see in coming months.
We'll do a few of these posts in the coming weeks to keep you updated on equipment on the horizon…
– The Mizuno website has a sneak peak of the new MP-52 iron. There isn't much info on these yet but they look to feature "Dual Muscle" technology. Early word is that the company will have 4 new irons on the market in time for next spring.
– Bridgestone has introduced three new golf balls. The Tour B330-RX is a unique ball. The company found that most high end "Tour" caliber golf balls were only maximized by those players with very high swing speeds. The Tour B330-RX allows golfers with lower swing speeds a chance to play a Tour caliber ball. The company has also tweaked the B330 and B330-S. Watch for all three new golf balls in September.
– The Titleist 909 line has been getting a lot of hype over the past few months. Watch for the 909 drivers, 909 fairway woods and 909 hybrids on the Titleist website in September. They should all hit stores in October.
– David Whitlam mentioned the possibilities of Whitlam wedges when we interviewed him a few months back. The Whitlam Golf website now has a bit more information on the wedges. David makes exceptional products and there are many people very excited to try these!
– Adidas Golf has introduced their Tour360 3.0 shoe. The 3.0 will be available in September.
There you are… a few of the many products we'll see this fall. Enjoy the PGA Championship tomorrow and we'll talk to you then!